Ready to join our crash, then click the link below.
Bad Rhino is seeking a Audio Engineer/Artist to join our team. The job will require collaborating closely with the Art Director to create soundtracks, sound effects, character voices, spoken instructions and ambient effects for use in a run-time gaming environment. A musical education or background is highly relevant. You should have the ability to compose music, play some musical instruments, as well as a foundation in music theory and composition.
- Compose and master music, foley, sound FXs, and vocal mastering
- Create in-game character voices, sound effects, sound tracks, and ambient effects
- Communicate effectively with the programming and art department teams
- Be able to work independently and manage your own schedule
- Knowledge of creating audio for Unreal Engine is a plus
- Strong sense of timing and composition for musical scores
- Ability to create real-world sound effects, ambiance, and musical/vocal cues for games
- Excellent communication skills. Must be able to thrive in a highly collaborative, team oriented environment
- Strong work ethic, and ability to maintain high quality and consistent progress without constant supervision
- Attention to detail and creative problem solving
- Previous experience working in composing and creating audio for games
- FMOD Experience
- Knowledge of Unreal Engine audio workflow is a plus