Ready to join our crash, then click the link below.
Bad Rhino Studios is seeking a part-time Community Manager to join our growing team. As a Community Manager you will be the bridge between Bad Rhino Studios and the community; helping to shape and grow our social media presence, encourage communication and interaction and dialogue between our studio and the community, as well as foster input and feedback as an advocate for our studio and community. We're looking for someone who will take full ownership of the responsibilities involved with growing and nurturing a rich and healthy conversations and community.
- Set, plan and implement social media and communication campaigns and strategies
- Actively participate in the creation of content and messages to be published through our websites, forums and social media outlets
- Build relationships with customers, industry professionals and journalists
- Take full ownership of your responsibilities in helping cultivate conversations and interactions between Bad Rhino Studios and the community
- Consistently stimulate the conversation regarding Bad Rhino Studios’ community strategy, and ensure all departments are working towards developing a clear and healthy relationship with our communities
- Provide comprehensive reports on community feedback, issues, concerns and trends in order to address the studio’s & communities’ needs.
- Manage our relationship with our community partners, such as fan sites, influencers, external forums and social media destinations for our brands, as well as developing programs to support these advocates
- Proven work experience as a community manager or similar role
- Experience planning and leading community initiatives
- Ability to identify and track relevant community KPIs
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent interpersonal and presentations skills
- Hands on experience with social media management
- Passionate about game development and gaming communities
- Attention to detail, critical-thinker and problem-solver
- Experience rooted in social media, with an understanding of why and how each platform should be utilized to maximize player impact and growth. You are an expert at using Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Twitch, tumblr, Instagram, and more.
- A Team Player who can advocate for the community’s needs while also collaborating with other cross functional teams to meet the company’s goals.
- Experienced with at least three years of community experience (preferably in gaming)
- Previous experience in community relations is a huge plus.
- Have a presence in front of the camera, with an emphasis on communicating a deep understanding of your game and community through Twitch streaming and other video productions.
- Knowledge of content creation using platforms such as Twitch and YouTube