Ready to join our crash, then click the link below.
Bad Rhino is seeking a Junior Engineer to join our team. As a Jr. Engineer, you will work closely with designers and programmers to create and implement game features all while maintaining high level performance on next-gen platforms. While working under direct supervision of our Engineering Lead, you will be responsible for the design, development, implementation and maintenance of your applications. You must be comfortable working in an iteration driven environment and have excellent communication skills.
- Create and implement new features within Unreal Engine 4
- C++/Blueprints experience is required
- Create systems that will form the basis of the gameplay experience
- Create new and unique game features
- Modify existing tech and features to match overall design
- Work with the design teams to design and implement features while optimizing your code for performance and memory budgets
- Unreal Engine 4 Development Experience
- A strong passion for game development and creating awesome player experiences
- Proficiency in C/C++, Blueprints and Microsoft Visual Studio
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Solid math skills
- Worked on at least 1 shipped title
- Previous work on Multiplayer Action Games and FPS’s is a plus
- Demonstrable work on a game or mod