Ready to join our crash, then click the link below.
Bad Rhino is looking for a producer to join our team. In this position you will be responsible for handling and organizing processes so developers can do what they do best. We are looking for individuals who excel in organization, have exceptional communication abilities, and whom are comfortable managing schedules of complex projects. The ideal candidates are passionate about working in technology and games as well as have a history of working within technical environments.
- Own the outcome – No matter the complexity or challenges, ensuring that our products launch and operate successfully. Meeting the daily needs of coordinating your team’s work are the basics. Delivering new features and services to end users and seeing complex features through the complete integration cycles with other teams are the fun parts.
- Own the schedule – Partner with discipline leads to determine time and people necessary to see projects through to completion. Build and maintain project plans, schedules, and roadmaps considering dependencies across multiple development teams to ensure successful releases.
- Communicate – Provide transparency on project status and risks to stakeholders in order to ensure they are properly informed of any impacts from upcoming releases. Communicate frequently with the rest of the production team and project leads on project status, risks, and opportunities.
- Focus on Users – Be an active customer advocate and ensure live issues affecting end users are being followed up on and resolved.
- Support the team with all your production tools.
- Ensure the team has the best organizational structure, processes, and practices that allow them to produce high quality work efficiently and on time.
- Must be able to work remotely
- Previous experience working in a production role where you’ve managed cross-functional teams in the creation and delivery of complex projects.
- Deep understanding of game development, software development process, and project management practices.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated technical aptitude; Strong preference to applicants with development (programming, technical) and/or game development experience.
- Experience in an environment where you had to exhibit amazing problem-solving skills daily, viewing each new problem as an opportunity for success.
- Self-starter, you approach challenges creatively and methodically, seeing them through to final resolution
- Have the ability to communicate with varying levels of stakeholders, within your team and throughout the company.
- Ability to drive high velocity, high impact development cycles, balancing out short-term needs and long-term vision.
- Ability to adapt and be effective in new situations within a highly dynamic environment.
- You’re user-focused, passionate, scrappy, solutions-focused, and innovative. These traits equal success at Bad Rhino Studios and influence everything we do.