Ready to join our crash, then click the link below.
QA / Game Tester
Bad Rhino is looking for a Game QA Tester to join our team. You’ll love this role if you’re an innovative problem-solver who loves to ask the tough questions; you should be willing and excited to constantly push your own limits and to continue learning. projects. The ideal candidates are passionate about working in technology and games as well as have a history of working within technical environments.
- Execute test cases with attention to detail to help ensure the quality of the product.
- Perform both functional and subjective testing and separate the two properly
- Write clear and concise steps to reproduce in a bug report
- Thoroughly investigate and analyze issues to find root causes
- Communicate issues and escalate if needed by understanding the bigger picture
- Background in game design, computer science, or technical art
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Skilled troubleshooter
- An understanding of the software development life cycle and how testing applies
- Someone who is user-focused, passionate, scrappy, solutions-focused, and innovative. These traits equal success at Epic and influence everything we do.
Nice to Have Skills
- QA experience, either software or games
- Experience logging defects in bug tracking systems such as Jira
- Experience working on a live product or shipping a AAA title
- Experience identifying gaps in test coverage
- Experience working with Unreal Engine 4