Ready to join our crash, then click the link below.
Bad Rhino Studios is currently seeking a VFXs Tech Artist to help us in developing unique and stunning VFXs for next generation gaming platforms. A successful candidate should have a strong sense of dramatic effects and an understanding of how to recreate them in a real time particle editor. They will be first and foremost a team player, while also having the ability to be self-motivated and work autonomously.
If you have a strong sense of weight, timing, motion, and you demonstrate technical aptitude with Materials and Logic, we are ready for you to bring those abilities to execute outstanding VFXs in our games.
- Work with the Art Director, artists, and programmers to create and deliver VFXs that embody the creative vision of our games
- Execute outstanding effects for our games by bringing dramatic effects to life
- Ability to create all art needed for the visual effects, include VFX concept, protoype and final VFXs
- Execute on a range of visual effects styles from realistic to stylized
- Must have a strong reel/portfolio showing executed Real-Time FX work
- Shipped at least one title within the game industry
- A critical eye for the timing, animation, and motion of real world objects and VFXs with an ability to bring dramatic VFXs to life with flair
- Ability to create all art needed for the VFXs
- Desire and knowledge of how to push our effects, editing tools, and pipeline further
- Strong willingness and desire to work collaboratively
- Familiarity with the Unreal 4 Engine art pipeline
- Experience working with multiple platforms memory limitations
- Scripting experience in Blueprint, Python, Etc
- Experience using Niagara
- Experience working with Houdini